Interview model Arlene Sebastian
Click on picture for Arlene
- Rowald:How are you today?
- Arlene:I am doing well today. Thank you for
asking. I hope you are too.
- Rowald:When and how did you start
- Arlene: I started when I was approximately 18
years old. To be honest, I started modeling because it boosted my self-image.
Nowadays, I do it for extra cash.
- Rowald:What category of photos do you
- Arlene: I dont go beyond implied nude with
- Rowald: Did you take any classes for
modeling or acting?
- Arlene: Nope. Eventually I kind of got the hang of
modeling after looking at a bunch of magazines. I am self taught.
- Rowald: What do you do to make a shoot work
- Arlene: A couple of shots of Tequila will do the
- Rowald: Does a shoot make you nervous?
- Arlene: Only when my husband watches
generally no. I love the thrill and the extra cash
- Rowald: What was your most exiting modeling
- Arlene: Unfortunately I have yet to experience
- Rowald: What's your experience been like so
- Arlene: So far so good.
- Rowald: How has the industry treated you so
- Arlene: As like any occupation that is mainly
based on ones outer shell and talent, its pretty tough. There are a
lot of competition so one must be thick skinned and have a day job.
- Rowald: I guess you do not do modeling full
time. What else do you do?
- Arlene: Fortunately no, modeling is a hobby as
well as extra income for me. I work as Business Account Analyst and I also
attend Law school part time. I am currently a J.D. Freshman. On top of all
these I am also a wife and a mother to a 2 year old little boy.
- Rowald: What are the worst assumptions
people make about models?
- Arlene: In general, most people assume models to
be difficult, self centered, and vain. For the most part this statement is
- Rowald: Do you have any favorite
- Arlene: Flogging Molly, Prince, Jason Mraz, and
- Rowald: Did you ever want to become an
- Arlene: Oh no no no
.I was trying to boost my
self image, not drag it on the mud.
- Rowald: What other talents do you
- Arlene: I actually make beautiful music with my
arm pits. If there was ever a position in an orchestra, I would audition.
- Rowald: Do you have any hobbies?
- Arlene: I love to read about history. I am
actually a history fanatic. Im into the Civil War and Holocaust. This
year we went to the 144th Commemoration of the Civil War Re-enactment in
Gettysburg. That was AWESOME! My family and I dress up in Civil War clothing
(Yes, I have the Victorian dress) almost every weekend!
- Rowald: Did you travel a lot and where
- Arlene: I guess if you consider traveling to LA
from San Diego then yes.
- Rowald: Where would you like to go?
- Arlene: I would like to visit Gettysburg again. I
would also love to go to the Auswitz concentration camp.
- Rowald: If you wanted to do something nice
for your man what would you do?
- Arlene: Give him a couple of bucks.
- Rowald: Where will you be seen next?
- Arlene: I will be at Stater Bros to do my grocery
- Rowald: What type of photos is your
- Arlene: Eclectic/Grunge I like photos that are one
of a kind and with that correspond my innate nature to do shoots that are
unique and sometimes extreme. With that said, above all my category parameter
- Rowald: What do you think about your
- Arlene: Well I am definitely not organic; Im
very much manufactured from the plastic surgeons office. Theres
still room for improvement.
- Rowald: What do you feel is your sexiest
- Arlene: My smirk
- Rowald: Are you going out often?
- Arlene: Not as much nowadays. It gets old after a
- Rowald: What type of reaction do you get
when you go out?
- Arlene: Im not sure. I never paid
- Rowald: Have you been disrespected by men
because of modeling?
- Arlene: Nope not yet. I dont see why men
would. The type of modeling I mostly do is catered around them.
- Rowald: Do you have a thing you always have
in your purse that you can't leave home without?
- Arlene: Drivers License and credit card
- Rowald: What is your favorite type of
clothing or accessories to shop for?
- Arlene: Anything on sale!
- Rowald: Do you have any favorite color you
like to wear?
- Arlene: White
- Rowald: What woman do you find sexy?
- Arlene: Despite her bad reputation, I find
Angelina Jolie sexy.
- Rowald: What type of music do you listen
- Arlene: It ranges from Kenny G to Lil Wayne.
It all depends on my mood.
- Rowald: Do you have favorite food,
- Arlene: I LOVE Sushi and Indian food.
- Rowald: Would you consider yourself a health
- Arlene: Nope
- Rowald: Do you hit the gym a lot?
- Arlene: No because Im always aiming for
- Rowald: Where do you see yourself 5 years
- Arlene: Hopefully finished with my Law
- Rowald: Are you in a relationship?
- Arlene: Married with children
- Rowald: What's your favorite body part on a
- Arlene: Eyes
- Rowald: Can you memorize jokes easily? If
so, tell us one.
- Arlene: Yes I sure can. Ok, what do you call a pig
who knows Karate??? A pork chop! (Get it??)
- Rowald: Do you have a fetish and if, what is
- Arlene: Nope, Im normal ;-)
- Rowald: What was your biggest
- Arlene: Everyday is an adventure for me.
- Rowald: Do you dream often and what are your
- Arlene: Im sure I do but then I forget when
I wake up
- Rowald: Are you a shy person?
- Arlene: Depends if I had a coffee or not
- Rowald: What are your secrets? Well you
won't tell, but do you have many no one knows about?
- Arlene: If I told you then they wouldnt be
secrets. Ok if you insist. I might as well tell you Im really a man.
- Rowald: Have you ever told someone you had a
crush on him/her?
- Arlene: Only after that person confesses to me
first. I am old school
- Rowald: Are you romantic?
- Arlene: no
- Rowald: What do you prefer Luxury hotel,
tent or both?
- Arlene: I actually like both. I like camping.
- Rowald: Does it take you long to get ready
to go out?
- Arlene: Its about a good 2 hours I would
- Rowald: Do you change dress style often,
like being flexible in look from casual to fine, or do you have like every days
- Arlene: I have my comfort clothes w/c are my
everyday wear and then I have my clubbing clothes. I prefer my
comfort clothes though.
- Rowald: Are you a so called high maintenance
- Arlene: Nah
high maintenance are for
- Rowald: Would you make your hands dirty in
order to get something done rather than waiting for help?
- Arlene: Why would one wait for?!? Just because one
is a girl doesnt mean their quadriplegic or disabled
- Rowald: What attracts or inspires you?
- Arlene: In regards to men it would be their
honesty. For inspiration it would be to reform our flawed legal system.
- Rowald: When meeting a man, where do you
look first at?
- Arlene: You can tell a lot by how a man dresses.
If he has a faux-hawk with his collar up he is definitely a follower and
probably gay who likes to jump on whatever band wagon is currently in style. If
he has shades on at night then hes probably trying to look like a
celebrity. I find it idiotic and it defeats the purpose of having
- Rowald: Do you speak any other
- Arlene: Yes
- Rowald: What is your highest educational
- Arlene: Bull Shitting DEGREE IN
- Rowald: Want to give a final shout out?
- Arlene: I would like to say I love you to Al, Bub,
and Tash. Also all my friends! Yall know who you are!
Color : L