Interview model Sarah Scotford
Click on picture
for Sarah's profile
- Rowald: How are you today?
- Sarah: I'm great!
- Rowald: When and how did you start
- Sarah: I started a few years back, when I moved
from my small town to the big city. I needed a job and I'd been going to
several interviews at few different companies, when some one said to me while
at a coffee shop " you should be in front of a camera, not behind a desk!" So
off I went!
- Rowald: What category of photos do you
- Sarah: I try not to categorize myself.. I like to
do all sorts of pictures, but lets face it, I'm not 5'10 so I tend to do alot
of glamor swimsuit maxim type stuff
- Rowald: Did you take any classes for
modeling or acting?
- Sarah: None for modeling, as kid I was always
posing.. Acting I took a few classes, but I don't think I was ready for it
- Rowald: What do you do to make a shoot work
- Sarah: Show up :)
- Rowald: Does a shoot make you nervous?
- Sarah: The shoot itself? No. It's the make up
artist that scares me.. I've had some scary make up on my face
- Rowald: Do you have a preferred scenery or
- Sarah: The beach is always nice. The scantily
clad the better!
- Rowald: What was your most exiting modeling
- Sarah: Every moment is exciting, If it wasn't, I
wouldn't be doing it
- Rowald: I guess you do not do modeling full
time. What else do you do?
- Sarah: I style alot of other models shoots, I'm
also working on a coupe of TV show ideas, and I'm also busy creating my own
swimsuit line.. yes, I sew them myself
- Rowald: Do you have any favorite
- Sarah: I would love to do a David La Chapelle
shoot.. It's a whole production!
- Rowald: Did you ever want to become an
- Sarah: nope, they starve alot
- Rowald: What other talents do you
- Sarah: I'm enrolled in Circus school, so I'm soon
to be talented in Silks, Acro and Static Trapeze :)
- Rowald: Do you have any hobbies?
- Sarah: Making bikinis, and brushing up my
- Rowald: Did you travel a lot and where
- Sarah: I did when I was younger. I've traveled to
England, France, all over the states and even South Africa
- Rowald: Where would you like to go?
- Sarah: I have always wanted to go to Monaco...
- Rowald: Where will you be seen next?
- Sarah: Signing autographs at the Arnold Classic
- Rowald: What type of photos are your
- Sarah: Edgy rock n roll stuff
- Rowald: What do you think about your
- Sarah: There's always room for improvement
- Rowald: Are you going out often?
- Sarah: I'm a borderline hermit
- Rowald: What type of reaction do you get
when you go out?
- Sarah: People just stare at me blankly. I often
get uncomfortable and retreat home.. weird for a model, I know
- Rowald: Have you been disrespected by men
because of modeling?
- Sarah: Yep.
- Rowald: Do you have a thing you always have
in your purse that you can't leave home without?
- Sarah: My phone.. you know how hard it is to find
a pay phone these days if you get lost and need to call someone for help..
well, it's hard!!
- Rowald: What is your favourite type of
clothing or accessories to shop for?
- Sarah: Shoes, without a doubt
- Rowald: Do you have any favorite color you
like to wear?
- Sarah: I've always loved to wear white
- Rowald: What woman do you find sexy?
- Sarah: One that is confident
- Rowald: What type of music do you listen
- Sarah: Alternative rock n roll types
- Rowald: Do you have favorite food,
- Sarah: Cereal and tea :)
- Rowald: Would you consider yourself a
- Sarah: Nope. I hate vegetables!
- Rowald: Do you hit the gym a lot?
- Sarah: I go in spurts
- Rowald: Where do you see yourself 5 years
- Sarah: Loaded! and I don't mean drunk!
- Rowald: Can you memorize jokes easily? If
so, tell us one.
- Sarah: No not for life of me can I remember a
joke.. even after 5 minutes from hearing the joke, I still can't repeat it..
- Rowald: Do you have a fetish and if, what
- Sarah: Shoes and skin cream! I love to be tall
and wrinkle free!
- Rowald: What was your biggest
- Sarah: White water rafting down the Colorado river
and biking down the side of a mountain all in one day. Yes, I endowed over the
handle bars like a true looser!
- Rowald: Do you dream often and what are
your dreams about?
- Sarah: Sure do.. I have this re-occurring dream
that my teeth just suddenly break up and crumble into tiny bits
- Rowald: Are you a shy person?
- Sarah: I'm a cancer.. I'm shy at first, but then
I warm up
- Rowald: Have you ever told someone you had
a crush on him/her?
- Sarah: If I could get David Beckham on the phone
- Rowald: Are you romantic?
- Sarah: edgy romantic ;)
- Rowald: Does it take you long to get ready
to go out?
- Sarah: 15 minutes tops! ( if i have to )
- Rowald: Do you change dress style often,
like being flexible in look from casual to fine, or do you have like everydays
- Sarah: I love being glamorous.. I wear alot of
dresses and even picked up the nickname Stepford
- Rowald: Are you a so called high
- Sarah: not at all
- Rowald: Would you make your hands dirty in
order to get something done rather than waiting for help?
- Sarah: I never ask for help.. I'm stubborn that
- Rowald: Do you speak any other
- Sarah: I used to speak French when I was younger,
but I don't think it would pass now-a-days, so I'll say no to be safe
- Rowald: What is your highest educational
- Sarah: College
- Rowald: Before we get to an end. Can you
give some tips for our wannabe models, like how to get started?
- Sarah: Don't think that you are too good for
anything.. do alot of TFP's to build a portfolio and learn from your own
- Rowald: Wanna give a final shout out?
- Sarah: Word.. Sorry for any spelling
Click on picture
for Sarah's profile
Color : L