- Rowald: How are you today?
- Rebecca: I'm fine thank you
- Rowald: When and how did you start
- Rebecca: I started serious modeling a couple of
years ago. I already had some encounters and experiences with acting and
modeling when I was younger or in my time as teenager
- Rowald: What category of photos do you
- Rebecca: Most of the time I have offers doing
lingerie, glamour and fashion photo shoots, indoor and outdoor location.
- Rowald: Did you take any classes for
modeling or acting?
- Rebecca: Yes I have attended workshops and
seminars in acting and personal development and language classes too.
- Rowald: What do you do to make a shoot work
- Rebecca: Well, I just give my best and apply a
real expression depending on what concept I need to portray in every shoots and
I need to make it a reality and expressive one even its just a photo
- Rowald: Does a shoot make you nervous?
- Rebecca: No, well sometimes it depends, because I
get so excited every time I have a photo shoot, but I love having a shoot
- Rowald: Do you have a preferred scenery or
- Rebecca: Well, I like different sceneries, weird
ones also. Well, everywhere I go, if there is a shoot, I can pose no matter
what. I love nice fashion outfits, lingerie and sexy casuals and sexy concepts
- Rowald: What was your most exiting modeling
- Rebecca: Hmmmmm... exciting modeling moment for
me. Every time when I have a photo shoot on a beach and people are watching and
I having a retouching of make up and stuff like that ... I loved it
- Rowald: What's your experience been like so
far? How has the industry treated you so far?
- Rebecca: My experience in modeling is great. I
have to give lots of credits. Everyone treated me good and welcomed me with
nice offers and respect in job offers, castings, photo shoots: I never did
regret it. I loved these encounters and meeting people too...... because my
heart also is really into modeling too
- Rowald: I guess you do not do modeling full
time. What else do you do?
- Rebecca: Yes I do not do modeling full-time, but
every time I have time. I do my best for it and choose very carefully what kind
of offer I will do. I have a healthy living and personal life with my partner
in life and I do a lot of travelling for the moment at the same time I do
modeling, when I travel. I am still studying some international languages.
- Rowald: What are the worst assumptions
people make about models?
- Rebecca: I don't know what to say about this
- Rowald: Do you have any favorite
- Rebecca: Yes artist in singing?? celebrity?? yes,
Rihanna, Beyonce, in modeling I like Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks
- Rowald: Did you ever want to become an
- Rebecca: Yes
- Rowald: What other talents do you
- Rebecca: I do great in cooking, I love to cook, I
cook Asian food, western, Indian food. I love fashion, because I love wearing
- Rowald: Do you have any hobbies?
- Rebecca: I love watching news, fashion TV, reading
fashion magazines, SHOPPING of course, travelling and explore, because I love
history, geography and Trivia. I like going out to coffee shops and to get
fresh air... and I love to party, because I love music
- Rowald: Did you travel a lot and if, where
- Rebecca: Yes, Asia pacific ... most of the time to
- Rowald: Where would you like to go?
- Rebecca: I wanna go to South America some day even
thought its too far hehehe
- Rowald: If you wanted to do something nice
for your man what would you do?
- Rebecca: Well I am a very sweet person and very
dedicated, that's the nicest thing I can ever give for my Man in my life.
Dedication, support, respect, and overflowing love and care and serve him
- Rowald: Where will you be seen next?
- Rebecca: I will be in Hong Kong.
- Rowald: What type of photos are your
- Rebecca: Usually lingerie and body shape
- Rowald: What do you think about your
- Rebecca: I think I'm pretty confident to say I'm
beautiful and unique, exotic and angelic...
- Rowald: What do you feel is your sexiest
- Rebecca: My legs, my waist, and my eyes.
- Rowald: Are you going out often?
- Rebecca: Yes, kind a
- Rowald: What type of reaction do you get
when you go out?
- Rebecca: Huge attention all the time, good
reaction, seriously, lots of compliments and respect
- Rowald: Have you been disrespected by men
because of modeling?
- Rebecca: No, not at all
- Rowald: Do you have a thing you always have
in your purse that you can't leave home without?
- Rebecca: Cellphone, some/enough cash, face
- Rowald: What is your favourite type of
clothing or accessories to shop for?
- Rebecca: I love to shop sexy clothes, tops, and
sexy dresses and some bangels for accessories
- Rowald: Do you have any favorite color you
like to wear?
- Rebecca: I love black, white, yellow, orange,
- Rowald: What woman do you find sexy?
- Rebecca: For me sexy body and down to earth, just
be yourself and be real!!!
- Rowald: What type of music do you listen
- Rebecca: r n b, pop, trance/techno, love songs or
- Rowald: Do you have favorite food,
- Rebecca: Japanese food, vegetables, fried meats, I
love coffee and water and a soup
- Rowald: Would you consider yourself a health
- Rebecca: Not really but I do healthy routine and
- Rowald: Do you hit the gym a lot?
- Rebecca: No, but I do make myself stay healthy,
fit and sexy
- Rowald: Where do you see yourself 5 years
- Rebecca: Well I still have a nice and healthy life
5 years from now, I do still modeling I think.
- Rowald: What's your favorite body part on a
- Rebecca: Chest and arms, also the face and
- Rowald: Can you memorize jokes easily? If
so, tell us one.
- Rebecca: hhahhaha not really but I can remember
- Rowald: What was your biggest
- Rebecca: My biggest adventure and kind a scary for
me is when I'm riding a small horse to go on the top of a Volcano to get the
view inside, but the way to go on the top is very rough, because of lava and
stone and if the horse makes a mistake on the step we can fall down very
easily. so scary.
- Rowald: Are you a shy person?
- Rebecca: Not really, but there is a situation I am
shy, I think it depends on the kind of situation one can get shy or ashamed
- Rowald: What are your secrets? Well you
won't tell, but do you have many no one knows about?
- Rebecca: Yes, people don't know my secret if I had
one, but... I don't have a secrets hehehhe not really interesting
- Rowald: Have you ever told someone you had a
crush on him/her?
- Rebecca: Hmmm yes I have that experience
- Rowald: Are you romantic?
- Rebecca: Yes I am romantic and very sweet
- Rowald: What do you prefer Luxury hotel,
tend or both?
- Rebecca: Well, I prefer luxury hotel but I'm
cowboy sometimes being real, in this world its simple, live healthy without
luxury but yes I love nice things and I'm used to that and I love having nice
- Rowald: Does it take you long to get ready
to go out?
- Rebecca: Yes depends on occasion, most of the time
- Rowald: Do you change dress style often,
like being flexible in look from casual to fine, or do you have like everydays
- Rebecca: Yes I always make sure I look good and
appropriate in what kind of situation I need to be!! I always see at it that I
wear good and nice.
- Rowald: Are you a so called high maintenance
- Rebecca: Kind a, but not really!!
- Rowald: Would you make your hands dirty in
order to get something done rather than waiting for help?
- Rebecca: I am very independent so I'm used to do
these kind of things, I help myself and I also ask for help, I don't mind if my
hands get dirty if I need to do it.
- Rowald: When meeting a man, where do you
look first at?
- Rebecca: His looks physically, then secondly
personality and gestures and how he treats me and how he handles things around
- Rowald: Do you speak any other
- Rebecca: Yes Spanish, some Japanese and Mandarin
(Chinese) as I live in Shanghai, China
- Rowald: Your name doesn't sound Hispanic or
Asian, how come?
- Rebecca: Well I take my screen name as Russian
cause I love Russian sound of name hehehhehee, I just like it but my real name
is really of Spanish and Italian sound...
- Rowald: What is your highest educational
- Rebecca: Some college
- Rowald: Before we get to an end. Can you
give some tips for our wannabe models, like how to get started?
- Rebecca: Well as a tip, if you want to be a model
and to be in a modeling industry, you should know and make sure that your heart
is also part of it and be sure you like doing it, you like and are ready to be
expose and learn. Expect unexpected things can happen whether its negative or
positive, because its a part of every field and career of all people. Everybody
experiences discouragements, encouragements and compliments but you have to
work on it and be sincere, even you wanna do it for long term or short term, or
full time or part time, its important that your are really serious and happy to
do it and proud of it, when it comes to modeling, you should learn to improve
confidence and self development.
- Rowald: Wanna give a final shout out?
- Rebecca: Yes, Hi everyone, this is Rebecca
Kursakova, model, I am based now in Asia pacific and hope you enjoy reading
this interview. I'm thankful and really appreciate this, more power to your
helpful modeling website and hope to encourage more aspiring models to join
here... Thank you